Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More babies!

Nothing too exciting from today. 6 posts per week may have been ambitious, especially if anyone is expecting them to be interesting :-) I'll make today short!

I was in Noodles and Co. today eating lunch and writing some thank you notes from my shower (which I will blog about at some point), when in walked a new friend of mine with her brand new baby. Literally. She is a friend I have made through various baby things. Specifically, we "modelled" clothes together at a "baby shower" held by some local businesses, and do yoga together roughly once a week. She is fabulous, and it has been fun to have someone in almost exactly the same stage of life (and pregnancy) to talk about things with. Anyway, she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Sunday, and she and her husband had stopped on the way home from the hospital to grab some food. She recognized my car and came in to say hello and introduce me to the baby. Just wow. It was amazing, and a bit scary to think they are going to let us leave the hospital with one of those tiny things some time in the very near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment