Tuesday, June 22, 2010

36 weeks today!

So far, I've done an abysmal job of documenting the pregnancy. My goal, between now and when the baby comes, is to post something at least 6 days per week until it arrives. Since I have 8 months to catch up on, I should be able to do this without even getting too boring :-)

This picture is me at 36 weeks (today!) Technically there are 4 weeks left, but I keep hearing that I should be mentally prepared to go about 10 days overdue.

According to babycenter.com, the baby is now about 6 pounds and 18.5 inches long. According to my doctor, they will no longer try to stop me if I go into labor. There has been a pattern with the baby where he gets really hungry for a day or two (at least I do), and then I get incredibly sleepy for a day or two. Yesterday was a hungry day. I had no fewer than 4 snacks between dinner at 6:00 and bedtime at 10:30. Today after about 4:00, I couldn't function any longer and took a nice, long nap. I think it's bedtime again, so I'm going to go cuddle with my 4 pillows (no, there is no room left after the pillows are wedged in to also cuddle with my husband), and go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment